Technical Random beeping

Currently reading:
Technical Random beeping

Cherri226

I’m new to the Fiat Forum and new to Fiat ownership. I bought a 2014 500L last week for my daughter. It will randomly beep 3 times without any indicator lights coming up on the dash. It did have a tag light socket that was burnt. We replaced both tag light sockets in hopes that would fix the random beeping. Unfortunately, it is still beeping. Can anyone tell me what the beeping means. It’s always a series of 3 beeps and no warning lights.

I’m new to the Fiat Forum and new to Fiat ownership. I bought a 2014 500L last week for my daughter. It will randomly beep 3 times without any indicator lights coming up on the dash. It did have a tag light socket that was burnt. We replaced both tag light sockets in hopes that would fix the random beeping. Unfortunately, it is still beeping. Can anyone tell me what the beeping means. It’s always a series of 3 beeps and no warning lights.

Hi to you both :wave:

How random is random beeping..?

Happens with:

1.Motor just started

2.Lights just turned on

3.Only when gears are in Drive

4.Only when the vehicle is moving

A couple.. or all 4 ?

Charlie

Hi to you both :wave:

How random is random beeping..?

Happens with:

1.Motor just started

2.Lights just turned on

3.Only when gears are in Drive

4.Only when the vehicle is moving

A couple.. or all 4 ?

Charlie
It beeps when driving and when idling at a red light or waiting in a drive thru lane. But the car is always in drive when it beeps.

Back