Radio 1 big weekender sunderland

Currently reading:
Radio 1 big weekender sunderland

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

rongo

Did anyone else on the forum go to the Radio 1 gig at the weekend there?

I went on the saturday and froze my nuts off!!! Foo Fighters were probably the highlight of the day, also checking out the gurners in the dance-igloo lol

Wish I'd have been able to be in two places at once cos was in Isle of Man this wkend but also wanted to b at this - Jamiroquai were there :( n I missed em - Mind u I wouldn't have swapped the Isle of Man wkend for the World :D

it was muddy

see below

Attachments

• DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    537.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00026.JPG
    DSC00026.JPG
    520.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00090.JPG
    DSC00090.JPG
    561.1 KB · Views: 10
Lovely, your typical North Eastern Chava arsehole. Pitty he didn't drown in all that mud isn't it.

I bet he left some good finger prints on the car he knicked a stereo out of after the event.

Q TOY said:
Lovely, your typical North Eastern Chava arsehole. Pitty he didn't drown in all that mud isn't it.

I bet he left some good finger prints on the car he knicked a stereo out of after the event.

That's no way to talk about our Brickfoot!

I know i know :) I do know what you look like, I just thought he was being a bit harsh considering he didn't know a) if it was you and b) if it was a nice chap having a laugh.

The Negotiator said:
I know i know :) I do know what you look like, I just thought he was being a bit harsh considering he didn't know a) if it was you and b) if it was a nice chap having a laugh.

LOL

Nice Chap? Did you not notice the Tracky Top, Gold Chains & Sunderland top.

A Car Thief/Vandal/Lout discuised as a muddy puddle more like :¬)

None of those things mean he isn't a nice person, prejudice can be such a bad thing don't you think?

Prejudice is a horrible thing, but so is dressing like thugs and hanging round in big groups intimidating people esp. old people whio just want to go about there daily bussiness.

People choose to behave like this, do you remember the KKK they used to go round dressing stupidly and intimidating people. Thats prejudice.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back