Off Topic R.I.P. Richard Brown / urchin FF moderator

Currently reading:
Off Topic R.I.P. Richard Brown / urchin FF moderator

I'm so shocked.... He was a genuinely lovely guy..always willing to help at meetings with a great outlook on life.

I always looked forward to seeing him and his family since the first time we met at Brooklands. A true advocate for the forum.

We all maybe saddened and obviously pass our sincere condolences to the family, but their loss will always be with them....so so sad to hear of someone so young lose their life..

As they say.... The star that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Richard was a true star.....

I received the sad news via Paulas facebook page this morning and I really couldn't quite believe what I was reading.
Richard is a massive loss to the scene, one of the real good eggs who would do anything to help anyone he'll be sorely missed. My thoughts go to Paula and the boys in such awfully difficult times, R.I.P Richard.

Last edited:
To say I'm shocked is an understatement! So sorry to hear this news.

I met Richard at shows a few times, always with his family and the giant Panda he used to put in the driving seat. It was clear he loved his Fiats, and life in general, always happy and smiling.

Our thoughts are with his family at this very sad time. If they don't have Pandas in Heaven they soon will!

R.I.P. Richard.

Last edited:
I too am so shocked by the tragic news.
My condolences of course go to his family friends and colleagues.
I only knew urchin through the forum, his warm, helpful and caring personality shone through in his posts.

Rest in Peace

41 is no age to go. Dealt with Richard years ago when I had my first Cinq and he was sound as a pound. My deepest condolences to Paula and children.

RIP Richard.

I rarely post on the forum since parting with my Fiats, but keep in touch occasionally reading the Panda section. It was a shock to be told the news earlier today and this is not how I envisaged making a return to the boards.
I met Richard at a few meets over the years, most recently at Brooklands, and although I only really knew him enough to say 'Hello' to, I was always struck by his enthusiasm for the cars and his friendly demeanour.
Condolences to all.

There is never a good time but just over a week before xmas as well must be even more devastating

Xmas will probably never be the same again for the children :(

RIP

Truly terrible news! He helped me several times with my car, and my thoughts go out to his family!

Mods- could this be posted somewhere else too, as I'm sure those on the Multipla section would like to pay their respects?

Back