Off Topic R.I.P. Richard Brown / urchin FF moderator

Currently reading:
Off Topic R.I.P. Richard Brown / urchin FF moderator

I'm sorry about being so late to this, I couldn't believe the news when I heard and my deepest sympathies go to Paula and family

I bought a panda 4x4 off Richard in 2003 which he had restored from a wreck and it started the most amazing 10 years of my life that I'll always be thankful to Richard for for starting one night in Nottingham.

111newyork4.jpg

'Juppy' as he was called made it further than most pandas and now lives in the Lane Motor Museum, Tennessee and I'm going to drop Jeff Lane an email about getting a memorial to Richard put on Juppy's Museum entry.

Most people in life are like a box of crayons, they come with 8 basic plain colours. The people you really want to get to know have 64 colours in their box and have a sharpener on the back. Richard was that type of guy.

Jim

100% agree with you(y) I bought Sally from Urchin and I still have her today in the same restored condition that richard achived with a wreck of a car he started with to what she is now perfect in every way:worship: Nothing less than 110% was the order of the day for Richard. I spent many happy hours on the phone with Richard and at car shows with Paula and the kids. He had so much knowleage about cars. He would offer help to a complete stranger if they needed it, more often he would offer help without being asked thats the kind of guy he was.

The world has lost a great man, I am just so glad I had the pleasure of meeting him and us all becoming very close friends and that will continue
with Paula and the kids.

He may have gone but he will never be forgoten by the many that knew him and that cheeky smile he always had.

hi i'm deeply moved by all the above i met some of you on the day when i drove paula to the service.
i don't know how shes copied with it all as i know i didn't & i'm still finding it a stuggle.
i with severeral friends will be hopefully posting regular updates on the continued restoration of his 126 "bj" i just hope we can do him justice.
he will see the road again.

rip mate:cry:

hi i'm deeply moved by all the above i met some of you on the day when i drove paula to the service.
i don't know how shes copied with it all as i know i didn't & i'm still finding it a stuggle.
i with severeral friends will be hopefully posting regular updates on the continued restoration of his 126 "bj" i just hope we can do him justice.
he will see the road again.

rip mate:cry:

b j brown bloody brill craig!! richard would love that....
thanks craig walker n gang xxx:)

Back