quick question

Currently reading:
quick question

birdpoo

ok heres the setup, i ahve a Sub in my boot with built in amp all wired up to my headunit at the front, but i have parcel shelf with 2 6x9's and 2 component speakers (look about 10cm) and i was wondering if number 1) could i possible set up another amp to run the speakers in the parcel shelf off the same headunit.
2) would this make them sound better becuase of there own power supply?
3) could some one PM me or add me on Msn and tell me how to do, like how to wire it to the same headunit and that and were to connect my speakers onto my amp??

Thanks in return, Danny

if you have two pre-outs then yes, or you could buy a four channel amp and wire up the sub to that amp and the speakers, just plug in the pre-outs and remote switch on lead from the headunit and then earth the amp and get the power supply from the battery and you will be fine. i think that makes sense? if not then i am sure someone else will be along shortly.

or if your amp is say like a vibe (for instance) then it has a line IN and a line OUT on your phono's. connect your phono lead to the amp from you head unit, using a another set of phono lead's, connect these to your other amp. you need you 2 seperate earths to the boot floor. connect the remote cable from you head unit to main amp then add another wire from the remote to the other amp's remote. onnect the live from battery to main amp, using another piece of 8 gauge (or wateva) put a in line fuse on this piece of wire then connect from one live to the other live. OR just take two lives from you battery. THE PHONO'S IS JUST IN CASE YOU DONT HAVE 2 PRE OUT'S ON THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD UNIT

Back