Quick hello

Currently reading:
Quick hello

R12MUS

Established member
Hey everyone!

Hope your all doing well and the cars are going strong. I hope you havent forgotten me yet lol.

For you that dont know me, I am the one with the big arse thread on here about the R12MUS plated Punto mk2 in black.

As some of you know, I have an astra mk4 sri 2.0 16v 0-60 7.8 secs which isnt too bad. Well i thought u guys might want to have a good laugh so ill tell u wat happened.

Head gasket blew!! :(:( £1,000 job!!! So me being me, went online, spoke to a few people and started taking my whole engine apart on the road side lol. No lie I took everything off and replaced the gasket. I spent a lot as i need to buy a few tools, like a torque wrench and other bit and pieces. Spent less than £200 which wasnt too bad. Then i drove it for a day and the next day my timing belt snapped!!!! haha ... ok wasnt really funny

I knew it was out of time and was going to get it fixed like the next week, didnt think it would snap that quickly!

Anyways I had to buy a new cylinder head and gaskets £230 for everything! Fixing it up now, will finish on monday when i take her to get the timing belt done properly.

I thought i would share that little story with you guys!!!

Going to sell her and buy a BMW 325i M sport. Will put my baby on sale next week, but I might have a friend buying her already which is all good (admins this is not a sneaky way of me trying to advertise!!!!!)

Has the punto owner of my car come on this site yet????

Remus (y)

Back