Technical Qubo front coil springs replacements

Currently reading:
Technical Qubo front coil springs replacements

Hi, I have a 2011 1.3 multijet 75bhp Qubo and was wondering if the front coil springs in the fiorino, nemo, teepee or bipper, etc are all the same.
I was told by a garage that one of my springs needs replacing but recommends I replace both.
Prices for the springs vary according to the car make (Fiat, Citroen, Peugeot) and whether its passenger or van.
Is there a difference? I'd appreciate any advice you can give me.
Thanks

A quick call to a friendly motor factors should clear it up there may well be variations on different engine variants , and yes your garage is correct always best practice to replace both springs at the same time if one has fractured there's there's chance the other won't be far behind it , probably a good idea to do the top mounts at the same time whilst the legs are out .

Attachments

• Dispute 002.JPG
    Dispute 002.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
That's where they go, the 'pigs tail' end..............both of mine went in that position.
The replacements, up till now (fingers crossed) have been fine..........may be worth checking the top bearings when the suspension is being worked on, failed bearings can put a lot of extra load on springs......
Cheers Qube O.

Back