Technical Qubo 28,000 mile service

Currently reading:
Technical Qubo 28,000 mile service

Rexmundi

I have a 2012 Trekking 1.3td and bought it 2nd hand Aug 2015. It went through a pre-MOT check, had full service then MOT - all for £260.

Filters (oil £17.96; air £14.90 and fuel £56.82)
Labour £50.00

Not sure the spec of the parts but assume at that price, they'd be genuine!

As it's the first service I've taken it for, I'm wondering if this is good value?

Tony

Hi Tony the oil price seems a bit low as I think it should be fully synthetic which is about nearer 25 to 30 for a quality oil...the air filter you can easily do yourself and I got one from halfords for £8 and the fuel filter I have seen as low as £30 but they won't be OEM standard but do the job just as good....you will get a lot of advice on hear ...I have

Still a lot for a filter I think...I got 5 litres of oil plus filter and 5 litres of antifreeze undiluted for £29 and the oil was shell fully synthetic

Thanks for all the replies.
No Qubo, you were right it was the filter that was 17.96. Although I don't have the spec for the oil, cost for that alone was 25.00 - apologies, should have included this in my original post.

It was the fuel filter cost that most surprised me but if this is only going to be once a year, then I suppose it's not too bad.

Last edited:
Back