Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto MK2 Radiator

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto MK2 Radiator

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
are you serious?
70 notes?
i can buy brand new delivered by a lovely lady with large jugs for less than that
and have a free oggle

you shoot yourself in the foot with your description and here is why

Punto 188 MK2 radiator will fit 1.2 8V and 1.2 16V 1999-2003
this is super i will buy it but wait will it really fit my car?

This radiator was purchased from a dealership with the understanding that it would fit a customers vehicle. However at some point the radiator and fan assembly had been changed for a different version on said customer vehicle so it didn't fit .

Oh no ! well i suppose if i bought it i could at least return it if it turned out not to fit

check that this is the correct radiator for your vehicle before purchase. No refund will be possible after sale.

oh well i suppose i'd best leave it.

I'm only covering my arse bud.

The same thing happened to me when I got this radiator for the customers car. Because it's a radiator the dealership refused to refund me for it (n).

You have to check anyway as there is quite literally 5 different types of radiators for the Mk2A's and Mk2B's.

Suppose I should state that there are 5 different types just to satisfy people.

Thanks

X

You have to check anyway as there is quite literally 5 different types of radiators for the Mk2A's and Mk2B's.

Suppose I should state that there are 5 different types just to satisfy people.

BINGO(y)
and a pic with the bubble wrap off wouldn't go amiss as people would then be able to see if it it is likely to be the same as theirs.

its also always polite to show the damage on anything on ebay

early mk2 punto had a shallower radiator
later punto had two types depending on manufacturer because two different types of fan shroud were used
all outlet pipes are in the same place though
only other thing is you would need to move the black plastic securing bracket on the slam to accommodate a changed shroud and radiator
total cost £15 at my breakers for punto radiators (i have them all:D)

talking petrol 8 valve of course

Back