Currently reading:
Pukka Window Tint!!!!

TheStevePie

Just had my car windows tinted by the local car window tinting company where i live in hemel hempstead hertfordshire. After much ringing around for prices and how quickly it could be done i was delighted to find these people on my doorstep.

Great service, excellent job, no hassle total satisfaction. Highly recommend anyone wanting their car tinted to get in contact with them. :slayer:

executiveautocare dot co dot uk

Welcome to here. How are you connected to them? Any FF member discount?
Not connected in anyway, did mention the power of the FF in respect to some discount. Unfortunatly no discount for me this time but recommendations from the forum will do, so they told me. So make sure you let them know you got their number from here!!(y)

lol this is posted in the GP section too, someone suggested that there pluggin there own business. lol

Just had my car windows tinted by the local car window tinting company where i live in hemel hempstead hertfordshire. After much ringing around for prices and how quickly it could be done i was delighted to find these people on my doorstep.

Great service, excellent job, no hassle total satisfaction. Highly recommend anyone wanting their car tinted to get in contact with them. :slayer:

executiveautocare dot co dot uk

hmmmm, hardly any post count, text obviously a paste, also exactly the same post in other FF sections.

Not connected? looks like your the owner to me.

i would like to take this opportunity to advertise my own window tinting services, its a very quick revolutionary method called "mask&spray". i will do any car for £10. its a while you wait 20min service. i can do any colour. colour coded windows will be the next big thing in 2008, get yours done now and set the trend.

warning, spray painting your windows is illegal and looks gash

Just thought it might be beneficial to let people know that there are some companys out there that do a good job.

Obviously not.....? :bang:

Just thought it might be beneficial to let people know that there are some companys out there that do a good job.
we get a lot of new members trying to promote their services so the slightest sniff of it and we all attack, but if you're a genuine member then we always appreciate recommendations so dont worry about it :hug:

Last edited:
Back