Pug 206

Currently reading:
Pug 206

i dont care it's not my car anymore lmao! :D

well glad you got it sorted in the end, it wouldve been nice for honesty in thread (nowt wrong with it :rolleyes:)

im gathering the p/x is a done deal?

Last edited:
what you on about? honestey in the thread?

i said it had a potential problem, you said nowt wrong with it etc despite saying a week ago the dual mass flywheel was close to failure/failure limit

thats a porky pie to me

But it doesnt matter now as its gone, well done though although the DMF was a cheap fix if you know where to look and you will soon discover what a different league the mondeo was in

So how much you get for it? What are you going to buy with the money?

Last edited:
i said it had a problem, you said nowt wrong with it etc despite saying a week ago the dual mass flywheel was close to failure/failure limit

thats a porky pie to me

But it doesnt matter now as its gone, well done though although the DMF was a cheap fix if you know where to look and you will regret buying the 206 as you will soon discover what a different league the mondeo was in

so there wasn't anything wrong with it then?

they're known to go from 60k and can even last up to 150k or more, mine was inspected and was fine, i was still worried about it and drove differently because of it, still doesn't mean that the DMF was a broke.

and i didn't buy the 206, i got £2300 for it, well £100 deposit and the rest tommorow (y)

so there wasn't anything wrong with it then?

missed my edit :p originally i wrote in an earlier post it was a potential problem and added it now :)

cant believe you got the asking price, some stupid people about you never pay asking price

what will you be buying then? i am assuming you will have about 1500-1800 budget excluding insurance on the new machine?

missed my edit :p originally i wrote in an earlier post it was a potential problem and added it now :)

cant believe you got the asking price, some stupid people about you never pay asking price

what will you be buying then? i am assuming you will have about 1500-1800 budget excluding insurance on the new machine?

haha okay then i'm still your friend lol/

ermm tbh i want something for around £800 or under, going down i know, but i'll be getting money soon for my bike accident so it's to last till then, anything at all is being looked at, and i mean anything from big cars to vans or even campervans, i honestly don't know what to get

rubbish, someone at work blew one up trying to race a 125cc scooter (no kidding)

my focus left it for dead as well, i have same bhp but 400cc less

Advert says its a TD but sale banner says its only a D (non turbo) Enquire which it is

If this is a non turbo the nuts must be ragged off it for it to get to 60 in under 10 (which is debateable to whether it does that anyway on evidence i have seen with the 1 from work)

expect spares to be thin on the ground

Last edited:
Back