Pub Quiz

Currently reading:
Pub Quiz

Harper said:
And we have a winner :D

Your turn to set a question

i was hoping it was 11 or 13 :laugh:

sticking with the film/tv theme, how many credited flim apperances has Bruce Willis had in his career to this day? (this doesn't include voiceovers for animations or uncredited cameos)

Mrcento said:
i was hoping it was 11 or 13 :laugh:

sticking with the film/tv theme, how many credited flim apperances has Bruce Willis had in his career to this day? (this doesn't include voiceovers for animations or uncredited cameos)

What's a flim? Is it some sort of cbeebies programme? I can really see Bruce appearing in something like that :laugh:

On a serious note I'm guessing 35 films

Harper said:
What's a flim? Is it some sort of cbeebies programme? I can really see Bruce appearing in something like that :laugh:

On a serious note I'm guessing 35 films

yes, flims is like tellytubbies....only tinkywinky is a cross dressing psycho who has a machine gun in his handbag and dipsy is a coke head...oh, wait, that's just the same as the normal Tellytubbies :laugh:

35 is incorrect

Mrcento said:
yes, flims is like tellytubbies....only tinkywinky is a cross dressing psycho who has a machine gun in his handbag and dipsy is a coke head...oh, wait, that's just the same as the normal Tellytubbies :laugh:

35 is incorrect

You've been in Dundee far too long ;) Speaking of which I'll have an hour or so to kill (pun not intended - I'm not researching a Taratino movie) there on Friday. So where should I go that'll convince me Dundee is a nice place to be?

btw, higher or lower for quiz answer?

Harper said:
You've been in Dundee far too long ;) Speaking of which I'll have an hour or so to kill (pun not intended - I'm not researching a Taratino movie) there on Friday. So where should I go that'll convince me Dundee is a nice place to be?

btw, higher or lower for quiz answer?

Depends what time you're here :p but generally, if you avoid the housing estates (which im guessing you will be!) it's ok. a nice day i'd suggest somewhere like camperdown or the law, or perhaps a little look around Broughty ferry if snobs at the seaside is your kinda thing :laugh:

for driving fun, i'd suggest creeping just outside the city boundray and taking in the road between erroll, kingoodie and invergowrie, it's a good road to....ermmm, learn about your car....if you catch my drift ;)

for the answer, Higher than 35 :)

Back