Technical Proxy alignment help near Brighton please

Currently reading:
Technical Proxy alignment help near Brighton please

NickHanning

Git the flashing dash problem on my wife's 54 plate 1.2 8v, have had the front section of exhaust replaced and the battery but don't recall it flashing straight after that.
If there is anyone near Brighton / Worthing that can help let me know please.
Cheers

Assuming Mk2b I believe it does have CANBUS, but a very basic one and without Blue&Me the likelihood of this being a proxy alignment issue is slim to none.
OP please confirm exactly what's flashing - the entire dashboard, the odometer, or a particular symbol on the dash?

Assuming Mk2b I believe it does have CANBUS, but a very basic one and without Blue&Me the likelihood of this being a proxy alignment issue is slim to none.
OP please confirm exactly what's flashing - the entire dashboard, the odometer, or a particular symbol on the dash?

Hi, its the whole lcd display, millimeter, trip and anything else you select in the display. It occasionally stops flashing cam be after driving 50 miles or 100 miles but has only stopped on a couple of occasions. As you soon as you stop and then restart it flashes again. Recently did a 300 mile journey and it flashed the whole time. Has a new battery and have checked alternator and output is fine.
Cheers

Back