Styling Project cinq

Currently reading:
Styling Project cinq

i see what you mean now @dr hillmann, if you had said that would of clicked sorry i thought you ment smooth it like im doing mine:rolleyes:
anyway bit of an update spoke too a mate about getting them sprayed and that should all be fine, might have some skirts by the end of either this week or next :)

"i cut off the top section of the bumper where it sticks up under where the bonnet sits"

Couldnt do that my 9" Lights are mounted there ;)

I like the smoth i was thinking about doing the same but work is sorta taking over :bang:

ye i have smoothed both my bumpers :) looks soo much better , i have only got to the priming stage lol , i havent much time to finish them at the moment . but when they are done they will look great ;)

Update:
Right, had a little money crisis and almost sold the cinq at one point where i needed money and it got on my t!ts a bit too much, but thats all over and done and i kept it few things are done like..almost finished rear bumper now is all sprayed just needs a good wet and dry and another coat! bonnet is the same aswell, just got the front bumper too finish which hopefully should be either this weekend or next:D
comments pleaase

Attachments

• DSC00126.JPG
    DSC00126.JPG
    369.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00130.JPG
    DSC00130.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00128.JPG
    DSC00128.JPG
    396.7 KB · Views: 11
Back