Poor GAZ - 56k warning

Currently reading:
Poor GAZ - 56k warning

Today alex and claire came round to have some bits off my car, claire had bonnet, boot/spoiler, rear bumper and exhaust. Alex had the door cards

No major problems, just had to hammer ten tons of crap out the exhausts to get them off, i snapped a bolt for the bumper and refuse to drill it out, you can see me trying to let the sealent dry by forcing it with my head on the pics

i didnt want to put an exhaust back on mine, it was vibrating the windows all round the estate :p, im a bit gutted when i seen claire drive off with all my bits, but i know they going to a good home :D

P9070023.jpg

P9070024.jpg

P9070025.jpg

P9080026.jpg

P9080027.jpg

P9080028.jpg

P9080030.jpg

P9080031.jpg

P9080032.jpg

front bumper and wheelsare going with the car, i thought i had a bit of time to play with, but its going tomorrow and will not be mine for much longer after that and dont have anymore time to take any bits off it :(

pity really, alex said oh i got a spare set of alloys should of brought them with me....shame he was standing about a foot away from me at the time :p

i just realised i got most of the abarth kit now and hopefully they will still give me the 1500 they said they would when they seen it in standard form

thats why i never told them i modded the car :D, they not the sort of garage who would put it on the forecourt though, just ship them straight off to auction :(

BabyG is now safely tucked into his garagebed..BIG thanks to Gaz and Alex for all of their hard work today :) at the moment im still in shock with it all..feel like all of my xmases have come at once :D I promise to look after all the bits Gaz :)

Back