Poor GAZ - 56k warning

Currently reading:
Poor GAZ - 56k warning

Poor GAZ looked rather sad in some of those pics, looks much better with all his bits back on, just wondering if you are going to leave the bonnet as it is or take the graphics off? On the other hand I bet Baaysei looks really strange without it!

i cant mod the punto, i dont want to ruin the waranty, im going to do the ICE instead :D, it looks pretty nice as it is anyway cause it got fancy bumpers and skirts

im liking the graphics :eek: but im sure the garage will want them off, not real problem there as claire took her graphics of pretty easily, just a shame i got no nails :D

it felt weird being followed by a car with all my bits on :eek: and i kept on getting the cars mixed up and sometimes i forgot which car i was actually working on :eek:

KoArAnG said:
What Punto are you getting Gaz ?

All the lovely details please ;) I love punto's

the punto is a '54 Active sport 16v, abarth side skirts, blue interior and 2k on the clock, plus all the usual active sport spec

a pic to wet your appetite :p

Gaznewcar1.jpg

yeah i fell in love with it when i first seen it, popped the bonnet and knew it was the car for me :D

bit sad to see the sei go but i must move on, the shrink has told me to let go :p

if they the colour coded ones then yes :D

the spec of the punto range varies loads when i was looking at them, some of the lower spec models had colour coded mirrors and door handles

the colour is very nice, i wasnt too keen on the yellow as they toned it down and it none broom yellow no more :(

Gaz, u got a standard exhaust for the Sei?

i think i still have mine in my garage... tucked up top...
free to any good owner... its not like i'll be needing it... EVER!

Edit: on that note, if anyone does want it, you can come collect it! i don't fancy postage.

Back