poly elliptical headlights

Currently reading:
poly elliptical headlights

P

Paul

Headlight conversion:
Ive just ben phoned my my local scrap yard and been informed he has a trashed Fiat Marea with back end damage, he says i can have the headlights for £50 but i wanted to know if the poly elliptical headlights are standard on all models and years or just a particular model?
please inform as he wont hold them for me two long,
Cheers all

Paul

Make sure its either a HLX or ELX or they will be the same as the ones on ya bravo!

Nathan

Re: Re: poly elliptical headlights

just wonder, is the marea polyeliptical lense any difference with a set of normal bravo headlights? bravo' pretty dim i reckon.

Re: Re: Re: poly elliptical headlights

If you mean are the marea elliptical lights brighter that the standard Bravo ones, then yes. They are loads brighter and much more defined!

Nathan

Re: Re: Re: Re: poly elliptical headlights

hmm, if that is the case, then i am all set to change mine to a marea poly elipticals. just as i suspected. but i can hardley get it here in malaysia.

hmm, if that is the case, then i am all set to change mine to a marea poly elipticals. just as i suspected. but i can hardley get it here in malaysia.