Fiat Marea Elliptical Headlights

Currently reading:
Fiat Marea Elliptical Headlights

J

Jon

Hey

I've been looking to upgrade my Bravo lights to the Marea poly/elliptical headlights yet I've failed to find any non-broken ones in the usual places I look, so does anybody know where I could get a pair (Including any required wires for the conversation) for less than £50 in total?

Thanks a lot
Jon

where have you looked?

Buzz
If you see a bandwagon, its already too late!
Iwillbeyou56978.jpg

Scrapyards around York (found a single one in several months and wasn't good condition) and ebay looking at about £70 each

to be fair though £47 for a set aint bad!

might get a spare set for myself!

I've got 2 full sets in my garden shed including wires if interested for £50. Where u based, might be able to get them too you and save on postage :)

Let me know if interested.

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Oh yea I'm definitely interested, I'm in York, North Yorkshire, I think I'll send this guy on ebay a message first though, see if they come with wires, and about postage first etc, though I think I'd have more faith in yours, condition wise, and wiring wise, where abouts are you? Since I'd probably be willing to come for them if not too far.

Thanks
Jon

Arrr well I'm south Lincolnshire, think I paid £10 p&p the last set I sent out. Let me know and il get them packed up and weighed.

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Lights

Hello there. I was just wondering.... You still got them lights in the shed??? I'm VERY interested