General Pollen/ cabin filter

Currently reading:
General Pollen/ cabin filter

ffsman

Hi,
Just went to change the cabin filter on my newly purchased pand1.3 multijet only to find the place where it should be in the drivers side footwell at the back , is a sealed unit and can't be opened.
Anyone know if it was relocated in certain models or maybe there isn't one?..
Kinda hoping it's in a different location as the thought of all that muck getting sucked into the car .. 🤔

Hi,
Just went to change the cabin filter on my newly purchased pand1.3 multijet only to find the place where it should be in the drivers side footwell at the back , is a sealed unit and can't be opened.
Anyone know if it was relocated in certain models or maybe there isn't one?..
Kinda hoping it's in a different location as the thought of all that muck getting sucked into the car .. 🤔
You didn't mention the age , but is this any good?

Attachments

• DSCF0718.JPG
    DSCF0718.JPG
    452.7 KB · Views: 43
Hi, sorry forgot to say it's a 57 plate .
Yes it's supposed to be down in the foot well as the diagram, but mine is a sealed unit and can't be opened.. I can see screwdriver marks where previous owners have attempted to open it up.. it's definitely sealed and not meant to be open..

The cabin filter isn’t fitted to cars without aircon

Does yours have aircon
No Aircon on mine... If that's the case I find that a bit poor ... There must be all kinds of crap getting sucked in.. every time I've changed a cabin filter the Muck in them is shocking.. imagine all that getting sucked in eh?!?..🫣

No Aircon on mine... If that's the case I find that a bit poor ... There must be all kinds of crap getting sucked in.. every time I've changed a cabin filter the Muck in them is shocking.. imagine all that getting sucked in eh?!?..🫣
Just like the old days, when we used to turn the heater fan on at the beginning of Winter and get a face full of bits of leaf;).

Back