PMs! [done]

Currently reading:
PMs! [done]

Any chance we could have faster PMs please as ATM you have to wait 60 seconds to send! It just gets a bit difficult when you're chatting to 4 or 5 different people at once. Cheers! (y) Sorry if this has been asked before. :eek:

Re: PMs!

Because I can't use MSN as the computer is linked to the school server & it won't allow access to MSN! Anyway I can't see the point in not allowing anyone to send as many PMs as they want. :confused:

You should only PM extra important ppl then...or not send them so fast

hopefully it can be changed, i not popular :( , but when i do send pm's i hate the 60 second rule :eek:

i guess it for flood control or saves you replying teice to someone by accident

anyone noticed the 15 second till next search has disappeared, is it just me :eek:

EDIT - i now know why 15 second search has gone for me, i now got the power :tempt: , it good not being a mere member anymore :nerner:

ben said:
Yes, thats what I changed it to :p

It's to stop people just signing up to send mass mails / pms all the time.

lol, i did a few searches and there wasn't a 15 second wait :D...its back now though :(

The PM one doesn't affect me really, I am lucky to get one PM a week :eek:

Why is the FF chatroom always empty :cry:

Does anyone have gamespy installed ? Because we could set up a chatroom on there and leave it open all day. If different people want to speak outside the chatroom they can PM through gamespy or set up seperate rooms. It's so easy to use and it also alows you to play games against each other if you have them installed.

Back