Technical plzzz help!!!!!!!

Currently reading:
Technical plzzz help!!!!!!!

i need to no wat the mecanism is in the fiat punto 55 for the window if its a spline or a hex drive if you no plzz get back to me and the person that said square thanks for you help but i dont no wat u mean by square and am new to this forum so gi to every on and thanks.

punto55 said:
i need to no wat the mecanism is in the fiat punto 55 for the window if its a spline or a hex drive if you no plzz get back to me and the person that said square thanks for you help but i dont no wat u mean by square and am new to this forum so gi to every on and thanks.

Please keep text speak on the phone not the forum What he meant by square is electric windows have a square shaft that fit in a square hole in the window motor shaft your 55S has manual winders & a splined shaft.

thank you all for your help i am sorry about the typeing i cant spell that good so i done most things short hand or text form the reason i was asking about the window stuff is am gettin leccy windows fitted and the copmany how is selling them ask me the same thing so i had to find out and some one told me about the site and it has helped me alot its a great site so thanks to every one :)

punto55 said:
thank you all for your help i am sorry about the typeing i cant spell
i cant either i use opera browser http://www.opera.com/download/get.pl?id=27561 and use its spell checker
spelling.JPG

Back