General Please Welcome...

Currently reading:
General Please Welcome...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

You've still lost me Louie! You've been Uno moderator since early in 2005, and your avatar says 'Uno moderator'. So how can Bushboy stand down last week and Jai take over the post of 'Uno moderator'??? Are you sharing moderation status with Jai?

Forgive me for being a bit slow, but it was a heavy lecture today at college and now my brain is a bit fried :sleep:

Bushboy was the less active Uno moderator ;). He had other forums to look after, making me the dedicated Uno mod :). Hopefully Jai will be a little more active :D.

As an aside, if you look at the bottom of each forum (e.g. Uno > General ) it tells you who is reading that forum, and who the moderators are ;).

Last edited:
1986Uno45S said:
Welcome Turboned, our mini-cab driving Uno moderator who doesn't have a Uno on the road :p
All the more reason to get cracking on the tub rebuild eh Jai? ;) :D

you do you realise this means war?!:p
still chas you will be up to your elbows in the guts of my baby!!

hello all i obviously will be assisting the lovely and pine smelling louie, and the lovely meadow fresh chas will be assisting me whilst i steal their kudos for the help they will give, in that spirit of self aggrandisation, HELLO!

jai

ps : i hate the bluebird, i makes me sad.....sigh

I used to do alot of stuff in the uno section when I had my first uno.. even ran a site for a while about unos.

then i got the black cinqi and gained 2 extra forums to moderate (members motors and spotted) so attention went to them instead as the uno section was dead! it only recently gained the techical and styling sections.. before that it was just one section and noone posted in it.. or very rarely.

its only in the last sort of 6 months that the section has picked up. I dont know why, but it gets alot of posts now.

I dont mod anything now, im not a mod :p

Bushboy said:
I used to do alot of stuff in the uno section when I had my first uno.. even ran a site for a while about unos.

then i got the black cinqi and gained 2 extra forums to moderate (members motors and spotted) so attention went to them instead as the uno section was dead! it only recently gained the techical and styling sections.. before that it was just one section and noone posted in it.. or very rarely.

its only in the last sort of 6 months that the section has picked up. I dont know why, but it gets alot of posts now.

I dont mod anything now, im not a mod :p
are you a born again rocker then?:D

Back