Technical please help meee

Currently reading:
Technical please help meee

Hi there

One of the things you need to get really clear soon is if you have leak in the induction system. You need to pressurise it and to do so and try to identify the leak. Normally is from one of the large pipes, but it could be from the intercooler, for example. If you don't have leak, the next step is to test the wastegate - pressurise the small hose feeding it and see if it moves well. If this reveals no deficiency, it can be a missfire or lack of fuel.
I had a Lancia Integrale 16V with a small missfire that would be only noticeable with boost and wouldn't allow the turbo to go over 0.5bar

thanx for reeplies! my mate is coming over 2mrw he said its the actuatar and he can fix it so ill report baq tmrw!

I know yea, I wasnt expecting him to come out with that.

Not just yet anyway.

I cant just get anothe rcoupe if i have a problem with mine, i get to emotionly attached to them!

lol i bought it coz i like the coupes not coz this 1 wasnt boosting lol plus mine is sprint blue and i dont really like the color...

aite my mate looked it over and it is the actuator gone lazy! im getting a upgraded actuator tmrw (Y)

Are you still gona keep the new one?

What you doing with the old one?

Good to hear that you found out whats wrong tho.

Iv had a little problem of my own, turns out I dont like the sound of my new £250 hks recirc dump valve, id prefer a baily dv26 atmos like i had before on my 16vt.too late now and I havnt got the money to buy another.Iv put it up for sale for offers or swap/part x for a baliy. I still losing out as they are only £80 brand new, still its more about having the dv I want so not how much they are worth.

Last edited:
yeh im gonna keep both fiatz although the black 1 i dont get for a week or so.. what does your dump valve sound like? is it loud? ive noticed on my bailey dumpvalve if i loosen the nut on the bottom of the dumpvalve a little i can make my car sound like its screaming!!!

Its not as loud as my baily dv26 but you can here it, its a re-cerk so its not gonna be as loud as my baily a sthats a atmos dump valve.

Sounds good tho.

I like the sprint blues ones....

Back