Technical Please help me

Currently reading:
Technical Please help me

RFMNRS

Good evening everyone
I have a problem with my scudo 1.6 90cv 2010, it turns on normally and when it starts to walk when it starts to exert effort it turns off, the errors appear Fuel Rail System pressure too low, "Fuel system Leak Detected", "intake air temperature high input" and "ingnition coil control circuit high voltage IDM input circuit Malfunction".
I also get a particle filter error with incomplete regeneration but mine doesn't have a particle filter, only catalyst.
Can anyone give me an idea of what the problem could be???

Thank you all

Good evening everyone
I have a problem with my scudo 1.6 90cv 2010, it turns on normally and when it starts to walk when it starts to exert effort it turns off, the errors appear Fuel Rail System pressure too low, "Fuel system Leak Detected", "intake air temperature high input" and "ingnition coil control circuit high voltage IDM input circuit Malfunction".
I also get a particle filter error with incomplete regeneration but mine doesn't have a particle filter, only catalyst.
Can anyone give me an idea of what the problem could be???

Thank you all
Pure guess, battery voltage low/ duff battery or wiring /earthing fault?

The battery is new and in good condition and the wiring looks good but thanks for the help.
Any tip is always welcome

The battery is new and in good condition and the wiring looks good but thanks for the help.
Any tip is always welcome
Have you actually tested battery voltage before, during and after starting, as several members have found a noticeable voltage drop especially during recent cold weather, has caused multiple error codes to show after this point and once the voltage issue is fixed the errors can be deleted successfully as ECU is susceptible to even a small voltage drop as it effects it's operation of other items. This can be caused by a weak battery, even a new, non stop/start one where it is specified, but also faulty alternators or wiring/earthing issues.:)

Have you actually tested battery voltage before, during and after starting, as several members have found a noticeable voltage drop especially during recent cold weather, has caused multiple error codes to show after this point and once the voltage issue is fixed the errors can be deleted successfully as ECU is susceptible to even a small voltage drop as it effects it's operation of other items. This can be caused by a weak battery, even a new, non stop/start one where it is specified, but also faulty alternators or wiring/earthing issues.:)

Yes, battery and alternator have been tested and both are working fine. The cause has not yet been discovered, but a lack of fuel is suspected when accelerating above 2500 or close to 3000.
As we had Christmas and New Year's Eve, the van was stopped
Thank you and have a good year

Issue resolved issues with the fuel filter. The filter was replaced and there was also a problem with the MAF, it was a broken wire next to the plug, thanks everyone

Issue resolved issues with the fuel filter. The filter was replaced and there was also a problem with the MAF, it was a broken wire next to the plug, thanks everyone
Glad it is resolved.
I had a 55 plate Doblo 1.9JTD with MAF issue that traced to the plug wiring faulty, mind you it had done 220K miles so forgiven;)

Back