General Places, online shops etc for panda parts.

Currently reading:
General Places, online shops etc for panda parts.

hi new to site and not used a forum before. i'm looking for all the van parts needed to finish one of my pandas if anyone can help please

hi dragon man, thank you. anyone you can recommend in europe by any chance?

hmm sadly not, keep an eye out on Italian, German, Netherlands, Czech and Poland ebay sites.

sadly that is really all the help i could give. ask around in this panda classic section though as someone from over seas may know.

just a note, after a week or so i will remove this and the last 3 posts from this thread as they are kinda in the wrong place.

to post in the right place, make a new topic here:
https://www.fiatforum.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=44

remember to set the prefix (next to the title) as the "styling" option ;)

that keeps us mods really happy :)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I've used Rexbo a couple of times and can thoroughly recommend them, they're based in Germany but have good prices and fast delivery. They have a number of parts that are near impossible to find in the UK (front shock dust boots etc.), I got a new 4x4 radiator (pattern but decent quality) for about €35 a while back!

Also they seem to have parts for a number of other older and more obscure Fiats.

www.rexbo.eu

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I used mister-auto for most of my parts.
I used the Swedish site so your experience might be different.

The good part:
- Selection, they have a lot for the old pandas (compared to other stores, not to compare with any Fiat dealer)
- Price, 35£ for clutch kit. I dont think it can become cheaper. (Some parts might be "recycled", when they take some old part and make it like new again).
- Customer support, sometimes they missed something or wrong part, it was no problem to exchange.
- Delivery to the door even tho I choose deliver to pick up place. Yay! (tho if Im not at home it will be sent to the pick up place the day after).

The not so good part:
- I had quite many "errors" in my order.
springs for exhaust... they forgot to put the springs in the bag.
- Rear suspension - I got the 2wd version, they send the same one again and I canceled it and got refunded.
- Delivery time. It can take up to a week for them to send the package.
-Out of stock - If something is out of stock they will replace it with another brand. (no probs for me there) But sometimes they cant replace it, then they will just make a refund. The issue for me would be if I need 2 parts, the second part might become useless if the first one is canceled.

Overall:
I still recommend this site due to the lower price (at least I haven't found any cheaper).
Some parts seams to be for 2wd but are listed in 4x4, but if unused it was no problems to change.
Always check everything when it arrives.
I will continue to use this site when I can =)

UK version: www.mister-auto.co.uk
Swedish version http://www.mister-auto.se

They seams to have more languages, use google if needed. :cool:

Hi All, first time on this having just treated my self to a lovely 1986 Panda Roma with less than 10k on clock.

Im looking for the 'longitudinal' roof bar extensions that you see with the additional 'rack' on the 4x4's etc.

Ive been hunting for them for a while but wonder if any more knowledgable people might be able to point me in the right direction???

Many thanks,

Niel

Didn't see this sticky until after replying to another thread looking help with Panda bits. I would recommend xunil20 on ebay or go direct to his website at rautoin.com. He's based in Italy and has a good range of Panda stuff along with other Fiat items and happy to send items to UK and Ireland. Make out a shopping list and get a load of stuff at once to keep postage cost down. (y)

Looking for UK side FRONT WINDSCREEN WIPER ARM

and what is the std size wiper blade please ???

6 days door to door ..you can unscrew aerial in 2 secs and put inside car if you are in bad area ...

Attachments

• ANTENNAfin.jpg
    ANTENNAfin.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 90
Back