Panda (Classic) Pink Panda classic - Winchester

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Pink Panda classic - Winchester

See one on the M25 every now and then...even in the outside lane!!..Driven by a girl..there is a mint one in Brighton..i spoke to the owner about Fiat forum but they never appeared on here..:cry:...got some pics though on my rubbish camra phone.

There was one floating around Lowestoft for a little while. I put note about FF under wiper but they never got onto here.

Was for sale in a garage at £650 but was in a shocking condition for a £650 car, would have made my Selecta look like a £4k car!!!!!

Also seen one with a after market full length fabric sunroof like Sylvia's in Thornton Heath, Surrey (y)

I know Petel is very interested in the limited edition Pink's and has lots of information on them.

I have asked for more info on this, but no reply yet

Tried to buy a Pink last year - actually knocked at front door (it belonged to the householder's daughter) who had just bought a pink Ka We left details but she never got in touch Just a week or so later I saw it on the back of a totter's truck :eek: :bang: :cry:

Attachments

• pink scrap.JPG
    pink scrap.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 15
I have asked for more info on this, but no reply yet

Tried to buy a Pink last year - actually knocked at front door (it belonged to the householder's daughter) who had just bought a pink Ka We left details but she never got in touch Just a week or so later I saw it on the back of a totter's truck :eek: :bang: :cry:

Shocking :eek: :cry: (n)

I know if me that would have turned into an epic truck hi-jack :p

Back