General Pictures at last

Currently reading:
General Pictures at last

Nice mate, the strut brace? Who makes it? Was it easy to fit? Do you have to chop any parts of the engine bay up?

Matt

54 BHP of pure italian muscle

looking good you will probably have problems gettin a centre exit dtm other than sportex as peco have discontinued there one's:( i know cos i went to order 1 today, could always get a powerflow though[8D]

logo2.gif

if there's room between the arch and wheel its not low enough!

Hey Dude, Looking good. :)

Does the K&N make a lot of difference over a standard Panel Filter?
Would like to know as I'll more than likely change my when its due as opposed to getting another paper filter.

BagPuss
Club GTI - Norfolk Regional Host
Wacky Racers Crew
VW Scirocco Scala i

Cinquecento Sporting

NLPC - Chatteris
Let's Skydive !!!

K&N make a huge difference over a normal paper filter, although you could just buy a performance filter to replace the standard one i guess.

Car is looking mighty pink mate! Although perhaps its the flash from the cam that did it :)

Another day...another problem...

The strut brace is an Abarth extra. it makes life really hard when sortin out any problems will the battery!!!
But i think ur right, it looks good.

It will probably end up being a custom zorst job.

No Its Pink....
or it can look orange some times at night, or when its really dark a nice deep red.
blaggin some drunken townie youths that my car has had a flip-paint job was the best conversation ive had about the colour.

The filter gives the car a real nice deep sound when pulling through the gears, i wouldnt say it does that much to the performance but there is a little bit more torque through the gears.
But the Sound... its so nice.

what do you think of the front speakers...
http://www.neale37.supanet.com/gallery/gallery7/gall7b.html

whos is the little red fiat?

Back