6487PICT0009.jpg

Brava Pics at last!!

Introduction

Hi all,

Pictures at last, as promised, of the new Brava. :)

Hope she looks good, spent about 5 hours washing, polishing and waxing at the weekend, but it was SOOOOOOOOOO worth it!! :cool:

Let me know what you think, and a big thanks to everyone who gave me advice about buying a Brava, some of the best advice I've ever had!! :D

Cheers folks!!

6487PICT0009.jpg
[/IMG]
yeah, the coulor was one of the things about the car that first caught our eye!! I think its great, and looks stunning after waxing!!
Meguiars TechWax too, £15 a bottle, only the best for my Brava!! :D

Hey man, really nice and clean! never seen one in that tone... Which model is it? Here we only have the "version" ELX, both petrol and diesel engines... 1.6 16v called Torque, same engine as the Palio, and the 1.9 JTD (the one I have). I've heard 'bout a HGT version in BRAZIL with a 1.8 16v engine (205km/h), although I never seen one.

Cheers.

Post some more pics! Im a BRAVAworshiper.

Thanks all glad you like it. :)

Its a 1.8 ELX 115 (113bhp and you can tell!!)

Wimmy, no sooner said than done m8 will sort it out later ;)

I think the correct colour is Sassi Grey :confused: but i prefer "ice blue" or baby blue. gorgeous colour!!

Twinncamms, i notice your Stilo alloys are on Ebay, will they fit? I think theyd look dead good :D

Cheers all!! And thanks for making me feel so welcome!! Feel part of the family already!! :D

PhilWalker said:
Thanks all glad you like it. :)

Its a 1.8 ELX 115 (113bhp and you can tell!!)...

Damn, here in SouthAmerica we only had the 1.6 and the JTD 1.9. Only in Brazil there was a HGT version with a 1.8 engine. Awesome car.

yeah, I think brava/bravos are great.

LOAAAAAAAADS of peeps, especially "clued in car fanatics" I know keep saying WTF d'you wanna buy a FIAT for????" :rolleyes:

Me. I just smile a smug smile and say nothing!!! :p

Back