Panda on the road 017.jpg
    796.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Panda on the road 021.jpg
    Panda on the road 021.jpg
    772.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Panda on the road 013.jpg
    Panda on the road 013.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 34
my wheel trims would finish it of nicely ;) i like the digital clock. the good thing about black pandas is that the bumpers and trim wing mirrors etc all match. there were a few other pandas that had matching bumpers like the white ones and sky models (i think) but black is the best(y)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the praise of fellow panda people! I knew the car had potential to come up well with some tlc. I am proud of her, I have had complete strangers bib and wave at me today so either my driving was bad or they also love the car. I think people just think they are cute (which of course they are).

Thanks for the offer of the trims, Alex - CW should be sorting his out for me. You are spot on though, they will finish the car off nicely. Can't wait to put those on.

I'm going to service the car in the spring and then seal the underside of the car in the summer.

christopher watson said:
I will be taking the wheel caps off on monday, and washing them down. What will you be doing with the small centre caps that are currently on?

Hi CW, I was going to keep them as spares but we can make that part of a trade in deal if you like?

christopher watson said:
its ok, as i need the money, and i wouldnt want to take away original items from your car.

Hi Chris, no worries.

Please could you PM me with the price plus p+p and address, I will send you the dosh up this week if you like.

Kind regards

MARTIN SUDDS

Back