Phone paired but can only hear static.....

Currently reading:
Phone paired but can only hear static.....

T444NSY

Hi. Just picked up a 500c by Diesel and am having trouble with the phone Bluetooth. I've an iPhone 5s and have had no trouble pairing with B&M.
It recognises the phone and also the phone book but am unable to make calls- well.... I can make (and receive) calls.... but I can't hear a thing!
The 'Lady's' voice has been adjusted to 13, so can hear her instructions ok but when I try to make a call and the phone dials, the ringing tone, it vibrates and crackles, as if the volume is way too loud!
Sounds as tho I'm gonna blow the speakers!
When the call is answered, it's starts with very loud kinda static noise and then....nothing, until either I or the caller hangs up. This noise is coming from the speakers, so the phone is playing thru them ok. I wondered if it was anything to do with the sub woofer or amplifier??
Oh, forgot to mention that I have the upgraded Interscope system fitted and wondered if anyone else has had this problem? I've also tried it with another phone, a Sony Xperia M2 and the same problem occurs. Any advice.....anyone? :confused:

Back