500 Can anyone advise ?

Currently reading:
500 Can anyone advise ?

Paloma

Just got a fiat 500s 2014 which has the little port on the dash for a Tom Tom but didn’t get Tom Tom with it !
Seen one for sale described as :
BLUE & ME Map Alfa Romeo Tom Tom 2 Sat Nav Unit.

I’m wondering if this would be compatible ? The guy selling seems to think so but I wondered if anyone on here does . He is selling g with the cradle bit and screen, like new for £56 so it’s a bargain. Obviously not though if it doesn’t work with fiat ! Anyone any clues on this one ?

Yes it should work, once paired with your car all the logos and software on the satnav unit will switch over to saying Fiat
That’s great ! Thank you for your reply, I bought it today , so just waiting for it to come then I can try it out .
Thanks again .

That’s great ! Thank you for your reply, I bought it today , so just waiting for it to come then I can try it out .
Thanks again .
You probably should consider fitting a new battery to it as the rechargeable will be pretty tired by this time. You don't need it for operation in the car of course, but it'll run down while the ignition's off and you may find yourself rebooting it on start-up. I just got new batteries in my old Tomtom B&M units. You can fit them yourself and there are videos on-line showing the process.

Last edited:
Back