Technical Performance Pads - Reccomendations?

Currently reading:
Technical Performance Pads - Reccomendations?

my pads are on their way out now so looking for recommendations on new ones, i'm looking for better grip and less fade than my green stuff ones (TBH they dont really fade that bad)

i would of tried the Redstuff but they dont do them for the marea (n)

so, anything anyone can recommend?

Bulldog,
I concur with Mountain machine. I fitted OMP drilled/grooved discs and OMP pads to the front of my Marea 2.4 TD125 and they're very impressive - no fade, good bite and a hard pedal. They're a massive improvement on the standard setup.

Bulldog,
I concur with Mountain machine. I fitted OMP drilled/grooved discs and OMP pads to the front of my Marea 2.4 TD125 and they're very impressive - no fade, good bite and a hard pedal. They're a massive improvement on the standard setup.

I used OMP pads, and standard ferrodo discs, as wasnt paying x3 more for drilled etc. And nice progressive feel, better than the crap that was on before. No doubt a quick fit special!

I have used Greenstuff on my road MGB for years now and like them a lot. Only downside is the fine black brake dust is very hard to clean off, and on wire wheels t's a PITA. However the reason this car is on axle stands at the front is that EBC yellowstuff are coming off, and the discs are being changed as well and iis going back to Ferodo DS11s (this formula can't run grooved or drilled this car actauly qualifies as road going hahaha).

Attachments

• Portwilliam 012.jpg
    Portwilliam 012.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 20
i use QH pads, just the standard ones, and they never fail to impress. i demand good brakes, but i cant justify spending more money if it has no benefit.

Back