Technical Front dics and pads on a weekend

Currently reading:
Technical Front dics and pads on a weekend

Front discs and pads on a weekend

I have to replace my front discs and pads, are they the same as a bravo/a ? or are they dedicated to a marea weekend ? thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Re: Front discs and pads on a weekend

I have just done the discs and pads on my td125, it depends on your engine size as to the disc size, hunt around the motor factors, I got discs and pads for £78, one local motor factors wanted £55 + vat for 1 disc !!!

Having just paid over £530 today for a cam belt and water pump change, I was hoping to get them cheaper. Maybe I will get to my local motor factor during working hours, always seems to help.....

if you have a 20v then its not really that cheap, i paid £50 odd for some discs and £50 for some greenstuff pads.

depends what you are expecting from them i spose?

be thankful you dont have brembo calipers, i just paid £120 for 2 front discs!

Having just paid over £530 today for a cam belt and water pump change, I was hoping to get them cheaper. Maybe I will get to my local motor factor during working hours, always seems to help.....

I doubt you will find any cheaper that the set on ebay, it is not the pads but the discs that are expensive. Best price I found for a pair of discs was £48

good luck phoning round

Back