people that dont like my car!!!!

Currently reading:
people that dont like my car!!!!

Hmmm, yes. I get it a lot! People really hate fiat panda's! :( Its a bit unfair as they are great fun cars, not immensly quick, but a laff!! I have the early 4x4 which is as rare as... and so few people appreciate that fact!
Whats even worse is, going into the panda classic forum, even they hate the car! WAT is all i can say! I have modded her a bit, but ive also restored a great deal. the car was near scrap value before i started.
So i do believe it cant get any worse for me and my car. The general public hate it and so does the panda lot! lol
oh well :cry:

i need a bit of ff support

Si

well to the outside very little, i have tinted the windows, but that was mainly for security and keeping the car cooler in the summer (it used to get to almost 60 degrees c inside!:( ). I have aslo fitted a few spots and straight through exhaust from a mini! She sounds beautiful! To be fair there were a few people in the panda section that didnt hate it but the general idea was of dissapointment! Anyway, lets see what the general feeling on the forum is!
here is a pic of her.
Si

Attachments

• DSCI0015.JPG
    DSCI0015.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
here are some more pics, i have modded the interior a bit, for my music interests! Nothing's irriversable, so if i ever chose to return my car to standard it wouldnt be a problem. To be honest i'm not sure about the spots, well the white covers at least. Might just leave these off.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c202/panda_4x4_85/Fiat panda 4x4 1985/

there are some pics of my bro's mini in there too!

Si

pandamonius_maximus said:
i dont blame ya, can really get annoying sometimes! I do what i like when it comes to my car, as people are going to slag it off no matter what anyway, so why no have a laugh!

I like what you've done, I think it's amazing that folks like you keep older cars in mint condition on the road so well done (y) Don't worry, the forum hates my car too - it's cheap tat, frumpy and someone else did say something disparaging but it'll come back to me :rolleyes: You get used to it, just fight your corner and be glad everyone doesn't like them or you wouldn't be cool and different :cool:

Helz said:
I like what you've done, I think it's amazing that folks like you keep older cars in mint condition on the road so well done (y) Don't worry, the forum hates my car too - it's cheap tat, frumpy and someone else did say something disparaging but it'll come back to me :rolleyes: You get used to it, just fight your corner and be glad everyone doesn't like them or you wouldn't be cool and different :cool:

He he, i like ur attitude! :cool:

Agree, that Panda looks fantastic :worship: My car's bog standard, but it's the much hated Punto mk2B version with big front lights that most people on here seem to dislike :(

To be fair everyone I know in the real world loves it, I've never had one negative comment! Can't say the same when I had a Mk1 Punto and Uno though :rolleyes:

BTW I woukd love your number plate: HGT!

cheers! allways like a compliment to my car! :D

U know you are the first person to actually recognise that bout my number plate! But sorry, wanna keep that 1. Sentimentality i'm affraid! that and its amusing to have a Fiat Panda 4x4 HGT:cool: lol

si

looks nice :D
Hope you keep it for many more years to come. You'll be getting classic car insurance on it next.

Yeah, it would **** you off. they just dont know.. I guess. Heh, I stopped negative commenting cars when I realised that having any car is better than walking. ;P

Nice ride.. thats a nice stearing whell. Goes well with the rest of the interior. :)

How dark are those tints?

Last edited:
people always saying 'oh i couldn't have a one of them, its so small', i'm sorry but unless you have kids a cento is plenty big enough, i can do a months food shopping and get it home in the Sei no problem. I mean what do people think they need all this space for? I use my back seats so little that i've got rid of them. So except people with children how often you use your back seats (for passsengers that is)?

blu73 said:
people always saying 'oh i couldn't have a one of them, its so small', i'm sorry but unless you have kids a cento is plenty big enough, i can do a months food shopping and get it home in the Sei no problem. I mean what do people think they need all this space for? I use my back seats so little that i've got rid of them. So except people with children how often you use your back seats (for passsengers that is)?

Its true, well untill i filled my panda's boot with the soundy system! :eek: But yeah, the back seats have become my boot! And yes, the sei's have bags of room (hahaha)!

blu73 said:
There will be sounds in mine too at some point. ;)

kewl, see if you can beat my value for money, i bought my amp and sub for a fiver! Mwahahaha! Addmittadly its kenwood, and was quite old, it was also 400 watts! gd enough for me. Got it from a place called steptoes and sons in wellington, somerset. A bit of a dodgy place, but garanteed a bargain.

Ya know what your going to go for ice wise? A 400 watt 10" sub should fit nicely into the boot. :cool:

Si

Back