Styling Pedro the punto is finally getting there!!

Currently reading:
Styling Pedro the punto is finally getting there!!

If you don't mind me asking how much have you been quoted for the bagged (air) suspension mate?

Its from a mate, yes its second hand its only done about 400 miles with them fitted. Hes selling them me for £700. And he is going to fit them for me. He owns a car wrapping business called wrap werks?

yeah same , i rarely see any modded GPs up here , all just standard :(

But then again its good because its something different. The amount if attention I get is because its never been seen before. So we cant complain really aha.

yeah , everyones being complimenting the white grills on mine , cant wait to get it in a 'turns head' style , slowly but surely i'll get there

Yeah ive just been looking at your posts :p looks good. What kind of style are you going for?

I was going to go for the 'slammed' look , but now I think I'm going to go for the sporty low look , I want fogs, tints and debadged back and new alloys. That's the main things anyway

Mate go for the slammed! Everyone tends to go for say your wolf racing alloys, racing stripes, exhaust and rally mud flaps ;). Its when you slam your car, get air suspension, roll your arches, get camber or poke, deep dish stretch tyres. That's what gets the attention man :p.

Mate go for the slammed! Everyone tends to go for say your wolf racing alloys, racing stripes, exhaust and rally mud flaps ;). Its when you slam your car, get air suspension, roll your arches, get camber or poke, deep dish stretch tyres. That's what gets the attention man :p.
Problem is all the speed bumps near me, I've got the car for 4 years so I'm sure I'll change the look plenty of times. I do like the look of yours tho tbh

Problem is all the speed bumps near me, I've got the car for 4 years so I'm sure I'll change the look plenty of times. I do like the look of yours tho tbh

That's when you need air ride ;p theres a few speed bumps around my area but I just avoid them.

Another snap using the GoPro!!

Pedro 3 3sdm.jpg

Had my rear de-badge and window tints ready for show season :') just need my 3sdms back on now!!!

Attachments

• 1388964780626.jpg
    1388964780626.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 83
Back