Technical Getting the correct headlight.

Currently reading:
Technical Getting the correct headlight.

RedPeril

I've to replace the nearside headlight unit on my Grande. I'm a little confused about getting the correct part. I'm also hoping to avoid having to pay the price of the part from the Fiat dealer, which is quite high!

A web search throws up a few options and I have learnt to look out to avoid left hand headlight parts that are meant to be fitted on vehicles driven on the right, as in Europe and the USA.

Recently, I found a part with a $US price on it. I'm not intnding to buy from the USA but I was wondering if there is a part number that I could use to ensure that I got the correct one?

i'm also guessing that any part for sale in Europe or the USA will dip to the right so being no use on our UK roads?

Any advice on buying, part numbers, after sales or OEM would be great.

Last edited:
All the spurious ones have different part numbers, with a lot of the suppliers not bothering to put the cross compatibility numbers in their blurb.
I know, as tried getting a nsf one for my panda online. Only one supplier was helpful by asking what the make was by actually looking on the casing, then it was a doddle!

I've to replace the nearside headlight unit on my Grande. I'm a little confused about getting the correct part. I'm also hoping to avoid having to pay the price of the part from the Fiat dealer, which is quite high!

A web search throws up a few options and I have learnt to look out to avoid left hand headlight parts that are meant to be fitted on vehicles driven on the right, as in Europe and the USA.

Recently, I found a part with a $US price on it. I'm not intnding to buy from the USA but I was wondering if there is a part number that I could use to ensure that I got the correct one?

i'm also guessing that any part for sale in Europe or the USA will dip to the right so being no use on our UK roads?

Any advice on buying, part numbers, after sales or OEM would be great.
Have you checked out a UK motor factor for a price, there are also several dedicated UK based Fiat parts suppliers that Forum members can recommend.

Back