pedestrian hit and run

Currently reading:
pedestrian hit and run

a wierd one this but turned my stomach at the time as its every drivers worst nightmare to hit a pedestrian, but i have done it, however i didnt knock them down, they stepped into the road into the back door of the Bravo as i drove past. and it was a young teenage lad.

i get out and there were three of them and i had clocked them dicking about at the side of the road as i was approaching them, and as i went passed one of them either ran into the side of my car, or was pushed by his mate. I ask if hes ok and they all just walk off laughing, then run off. It was a hell of a thump as well.

so i reported it to police as A) i dont want to get done for failure to report it if something did comeback and B) this area i was in has a real problem with drunk teenagers coming from all over and causing havoc on friday nights, and as well as the damage, abuse, litter, noise and piles of vomit they are causing, they are now being dangerous and think its funny, and im fed up of it. their previous game was to walkout as a gang of 10 or more infront of approaching cars.

well the only damage to the bravo is a 1" scratch on the door and luckilly no denting.

I nearly skittled a pedestrian last sunday on my Mountain bike at what point does it seem a good idea to walk out between parked cars and use the cycle lane as an additional foot path without looking how i missed her is anyones guess but the shout of you stupid biach breath in! must have helped :rolleyes:

Many just think the car will stop for them best way i have found (especially in car parks) is to crank the stereo up and rev the engine persudo boy racer style

That still doesnt work though Andy. I drive a bright yellow car, always have loud music, loud exhaust and engine and people still dont notice me. :tosser:

I hit an old lady once and she also got up and ran off. I ran after her for a good 1/2 mile whilst on the phone to the police. She didn't want to know, just kept saying how she had to get to the bank. Strange world.

I hit an old lady once and she also got up and ran off. I ran after her for a good 1/2 mile whilst on the phone to the police. She didn't want to know, just kept saying how she had to get to the bank. Strange world.
Cue Benny Hill music :D

a wierd one this but turned my stomach at the time as its every drivers worst nightmare to hit a pedestrian, but i have done it, however i didnt knock them down, they stepped into the road into the back door of the Bravo as i drove past. and it was a young teenage lad.

i get out and there were three of them and i had clocked them dicking about at the side of the road as i was approaching them, and as i went passed one of them either ran into the side of my car, or was pushed by his mate. I ask if hes ok and they all just walk off laughing, then run off. It was a hell of a thump as well.

so i reported it to police as A) i dont want to get done for failure to report it if something did comeback and B) this area i was in has a real problem with drunk teenagers coming from all over and causing havoc on friday nights, and as well as the damage, abuse, litter, noise and piles of vomit they are causing, they are now being dangerous and think its funny, and im fed up of it. their previous game was to walkout as a gang of 10 or more infront of approaching cars.

well the only damage to the bravo is a 1" scratch on the door and luckilly no denting.

bowling.jpg

The following story concerns a loud exhaust.

Thttp://www.tamesideadvertiser.co.uk/news/s/1191149_man_dies_following_crash

Judging by some of comments posted by those of a similar age, his peers think it wasn't his fault and that it was all down to the driver of the Focus not looking and that he should have heard the bike coming.

3-up on a moto-cross bike.

Back