Styling Pedals

Currently reading:
Styling Pedals

it sez sumot bout drilling holes on the back of the packet. Do the pedals already have holes in them?

I need to drill through the actually pole sotra thing that comes from the engine to the pedal? is that okey to drill through?

I was thinking maybe super glue haha

Yes i no that but there are arms connected to the plate if yo a get me. The actuall arms that come from the engine have the metal plate on the end. To get teh pedals on i need to drill through these arms? would that be okay?

Do you understand what i mean

well they dont actaually come from the ngine and since there the only set of pedals in the car(unless your a driving instructor;) then you remove the rubber feet and drill the pedals.
there just pieces of metal.as fro glueing them on your having a laugh. imagine and emergency braking situation as the brake pedal fies off!
glueing them would last about a day since you dont actually push down straight on the pedals while driving

I don't think you understand what i mean. I have taken the rubber feet off and i can't just drill through the plate cuz there are those metal bars there. If i drill through it i doubt i could get teh bolt all the way through properly

What u mean is where the arm attaches to the pedal...no don't drill through that!! it it snaps off you loss the pedal all together!! and that will get u and most likely someone else killed, what u should do it to have the accelerator to the right of it, the clutch to the left, and fiddle the brake to where ever feels right and gives u plenty of room with out compromising structural integrity!

get some ( Gripfill or strong superglue from halfrauds costing 4.99. its like a little mixture

then get some black masketing tape andglue the pedel on the metal old one. and then masketape tight around it wihile it drys. :)

Back