Styling Paul the punto

Currently reading:
Styling Paul the punto

owenh

This is my 2002 MK2 fiat punto 5 door which was my first car I bought for only 400 quid. There is not a scratch on it and it has been serviced by fiat since new and it's my baby. The car has had;
-ashley back box with new pipe too the cat
-13 inch fiat alloys (unknown what model or off what car??)
-Stickers donated by friends as a joke
-K and N custom made air filter with breather pipe
- 6x9 speakers in rear
-touch screen headunit
overall I havent really done much too the car but considering lowering it but any advice as to how with coil overs or springs but read somewhere that you could use spings from a corsa or similar chassy configuration?

all opinions welcome :):slayer:

Attachments

• fiat 1.JPG
    fiat 1.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 49
  • fiat 2.JPG
    fiat 2.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 43
They are fiat alloys , with genuine fiat center caps but not a clue off what car!
but I would have too agree the stickers were funny for about an hour now people just look at it with a stern face...

Thanks for the positive replies! and yes I have a photo when I left my car with a few mates and they found a sharpie pen... (excuse whats written) nothing a bit of thinners didnt fix!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 48
if someone wrote on my car like that,
theyd end up with no fingers to write with,

sorry but thats just child'ish.

irember when ifirst started driving iwent for a run out too blackpool with 3 of my mates ..we all chipped in for petrol
on the way there inoticed one of them putting a cig out on the seat,
they had a long walk home,

if your mates carnt respect your car they dont respect you either, :rolleyes:

if someone wrote on my car like that,
theyd end up with no fingers to write with,

sorry but thats just child'ish.

irember when ifirst started driving iwent for a run out too blackpool with 3 of my mates ..we all chipped in for petrol
on the way there inoticed one of them putting a cig out on the seat,
they had a long walk home,

if your mates carnt respect your car they dont respect you either, :rolleyes:

you left your buddy stranded in no mans land cuz his ciggy accidently slipped off his fingers and fell on the seat? not nice blud

I believe they are cinquecento alloys hence why they have the old style fiat badge on them,

I have to admit I'm with oldhammer

One of my (now ex) wife's friend dropped her dog end in my car once and burnt the carpet, total accident but I very nearly killed her, she was banned from my car for a long while and when she was let back in she wasn't allowed to smoke

I wasn't too fussed on what they did, It wasn't permanent and I drove home in the dark ;) but I bought the car with a cig burn right on the middle of the drivers seat. seems these cars arnt too lucky when it comes to ash burns!

Alloys look too small for the car imo, get a set of 15" punto sporting alloys on ;)

One of my friends was smoking in my car, tried to throw a cig end out only it blew back in and went down her back.

I just looked around to see smoke billowing from her back followed by some shouting and screaming ... i was laughing too much to be concerned about it burning the seat!

Serves her right i suppose :rolleyes: :D

15's was what I was looking for but variety on the local gumtree was sparse and couldnt find any in my area for miles but I picked up all 4 alloys, in the box brand new with no marks on then what so ever so for 35 pound so I couldnt say no!

Back