Technical Part numbers for rear wiper arm and blade and blade only. Please

Currently reading:
Technical Part numbers for rear wiper arm and blade and blade only. Please

Please can anyone help with the genuine part numbers for the rear wiper blade and arm as well as blade only please.
For my 1.3 multijet jtd dynamic panda 169.
I can't get eper to load it starts then just freezes and does nothing.

I tend to just the the rubber blade out of a cheap front and cut to length

Need to be the type that's held in with the fastening strips

Arm and blade 46835901

A Google of

Fiat Panda Rear Wiper Blade Refill Or Fiat Punto Rear Wiper Blade Refill should fetch up a few listing's for the blade as I don't think they were ever sold seperately

Last edited:
Obviously not the genuine part, but I fitted a wiper arm from a 2012-2016 Honda CR-V as I wasn't a fan of the stock arm and proprietary blade. Bolts right up and takes standard hook style blades, the included one may be a little small however, I'd recommend a 15" blade.

Word of warning on the aftermarket ones, I've had two from different brands and they've both fell apart within a month, hence my fitting a Honda one! Might be my bad luck but I've always thought the rear wiper on the Panda was pants.

Please can anyone help with the genuine part numbers for the rear wiper blade and arm as well as blade only please.
For my 1.3 multijet jtd dynamic panda 169.
I can't get eper to load it starts then just freezes and does nothing.
Thank you for the numbers and quick response.
The arm and blade that is on the car at the moment was one I got on ebay a few months ago, and the blade is splitting already at the ends and has never wiped the top of the screen.
So that's why I was looking for a genuine part number.

I tend to just the the rubber blade out of a cheap front and cut to length

Need to be the type that's held in with the fastening strips

I just did this. Easy enough and I used the existing two metal strips, so only needed to cut the rubber. Thanks

Back