Styling parking sensors

Currently reading:
Styling parking sensors

hi, has anyone had the parking sensors (front/rear or both) fitted after they bought their stilo's? id like to have them on mine, any ideas of costs and whats involved?!

thanks for looking!

"SERIES 2" 3 Door 1.9 JTD Dynamic in Metallic Black with MP3 player, leather gearstick & steerinig wheel!

I seem to remember the Brio catalogue has them for about £80 - £100 plus fitting.

52 Plate, Stilo 1.2 Active 5 door Aircon

does that make it £180 altogether then?!

"SERIES 2" 3 Door 1.9 JTD Dynamic in Metallic Black with MP3 player, leather gearstick & steerinig wheel!

The local dealer here says it would charge an hours labour, so your £180 is probably about right. You can also get a non fiat parking sensor too, dont know the price though.

52 Plate, Stilo 1.2 Active 5 door Aircon

Most car audio places can fit them, I guess there will be a variety available at different prices, i.e. the more sensors and the more discreet they are the more they will cost.

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

Some of them do look crap, but some of them are very discreet, like I said, its down to how much you spend!

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

anyone got a pic of a stilo with the sensors on?!

Seeing how high up the rub strip is on the Stilo 3 door, i'd assume the sensors are going to be below this strip, and therefor look mince! At least when they are on the rub strip they are diguised a bit, and don't spoil the flow of the bumper so much!

53 plate, Stilo 3-door, Sassy grey, Alloys to follow, 1.2 Active, 5-Disc CD-Changer -- 45mpg!

I used my built in parking sensor (good parking ability)! Its other cars that drive into me that need fecking parking sensors! The rear of my Stilo bears the scars of some other hapless driver!

53 plate, Stilo 3-door, Sassy grey, Alloys to follow, 1.2 Active, 5-Disc CD-Changer -- 45mpg!

Yes, I have them on the rear bumper.
Two black pods.30mm across.
Works very well and you can adjust them yourself for distance.

Fiat Stillo MW. 1.9JTD
Met. Blue. all Electric. Skywindow..SatNav+
17" 7 spoke alloys.
Rear Parking sensor and Puddle Lights.

......Ham............

Back