Technical Parking lights problem

Currently reading:
Technical Parking lights problem

Roman2897

Hello guys,

I'm getting problem with parking light on driver side. One of them is not working and I want to fix it. I tried changing the bulb but that's not the issue. I have checked cable and it's not getting any power. But only one of them. Is there something like light module or fuse according to parking lights?

It's a 5D 2002 Stilo. Thank you.

There are various fuses on top of the battery and there could be a separate one for left and right. Unfortunately I don't have a list of the fuses.. but have a look for two which have the same rating and are next to each other on the fuse board.

The lights are controlled by the Body Control Module (behind the fusebox that is inside the car). That takes the signal from the switches and sends it to the lights to do their thing. I'm not sure if each headlamp has a separate pin on the BCM, or if there's one pin that splits the signal into two. I suspect it'll be one pin for each lamp. If you can't solve the problem by looking at the fusebox (contender for dirt and moisture to corrode something) then there could be a problem back at the BCM.

Ralf S.

Back