General Pandas for sale and Ebay thread.

Currently reading:
General Pandas for sale and Ebay thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Re: Panda eBay Thread

does anyone know of a suspension lift or body lift for the panda or am i going to have to make me own body lift?? Also does the shocks and suspension give any more articulation (you may be able to tell that i am into off roading a bit lol!)

Steve said:
On a Panda I would imagine the difference would be minimal.

Dunno, I put a set on a 957 fiesta donkeys years ago and it made a hell of a difference, mind you the old ones were totally shagged out.

I think the gas gives a more linear damping rate or is less prone to fade or something?:confused:

i spotted that Zendar aerial before, and have put it in my watchlist, but i am not bidding on it in case it goes the same way as my old Zendar (bloody chavs :()

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

lloydtyphoon said:
Ive got a hinge mounted zender aeriel, didnt know they were worth that much. I'd rather have a roof mounted one though.

the problem with the roof mounted aerials is that you have to drill a hole in the roof, and if you dont rust proof the hole properly the shell very quickly rusts away :(. also the rubber seals often warps so you have water dripping over the electrics of the interior light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back