East Midlands Pandarers and friends. (Pre '98-ish)

Currently reading:
East Midlands Pandarers and friends. (Pre '98-ish)

Pandarers and friends. (Pre '98-ish)
Posted by Aston Martin
Thorseby Hall
Monday, May 6, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Monday, May 6, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
On the stand
Adam (Aston Martin) 1993 Panda Parade
DomBooth 2006 Grande Panda
John (Cheekylittlescamp) 1994 Panda Fizz
Andrew (firstcar-Y10) 1990 Panda Grumbleweed
John (Dragon Man) - 1991 Panda 4x4 Talon
Jacob (kolza)- 1991 1000CL
John (Freebo) - 1997 Cinq
Bob Scout500 62 plate
Seb (RetroPanda) - 1993 Panda 16v

New cars on waiting list
1) MrPandy mk3 Panda 2010

Bob the list at the top cannot be edited, you were on the list on post 9. :p

Fingers crossed for some nice weather, see you all there.

On the stand
Bob Scout500 62 plate
Paul (Doctyler) - 1990 Panda Dance

New cars on waiting list
1) MrPandy mk3 Panda 2010

Fingers crossed for some nice weather, see you all there.

Yay. :cool:

That's Mr Pandy on now isn't it? Unless I'm mistaken?

Dom

We need 1 more classic. Then I can be parked next to an amazing mk3... and the worlds largest car. :yuck:

I'm all confused with this, just someone please PM me a few days before or else I'm afraid I'll forget :confused: Ahhhhh

Don't worry, this is the plan...

I'm sending off for the tickets next week. When they arrive, team Ferrybridge services (Me, you, Andrew and whoever else) I'll just give you your ticket then. The others, i'll either send in the post, or meet outside. Depending on arrival times.

Last edited:
Don't worry, this is the plan...

I'm sending off for the tickets next week. When they arrive, team Ferrybridge services (Me, you, Andrew and whoever else) I'll just give you your ticket then. The others, i'll either send in the post, or meet outside. Depending on arrival times.
Might want to get the form off this week, they do things with old school stuff like postage! If you're doing the booking do you want to let us know about money too if you're going to have to send off payment?

Might want to get the form off this week, they do things with old school stuff like postage! If you're doing the booking do you want to let us know about money too if you're going to have to send off payment?

I'm just gonna put it on my card, give me the money on the day.
The deadline by them is next Friday, I was gonna send it early next week. But maybe later this week is a better plan.

Regarding the actual tickets, the people doing the Ferrybridge convoy will get their ticket then. But if people wanna send me an sae and then I send you the ticket back. Or we meet somewhere nearby the entrance, thats the only issue.

I'm just gonna put it on my card, give me the money on the day.
The deadline by them is next Friday, I was gonna send it early next week. But maybe later this week is a better plan.

Regarding the actual tickets, the people doing the Ferrybridge convoy will get their ticket then. But if people wanna send me an sae and then I send you the ticket back. Or we meet somewhere nearby the entrance, thats the only issue.
For people arriving later they could really do with tickets ahead of time. Problem is if I remember right nobody had any mobile reception in the show field last year so we can't change any plans once we're there if folks are running late, unless we want to take it in shifts sitting by the entrance watching for Fiats coming in!

Just a thought, what time do we need to be there for?

Would I be able to get on stand at about 2?

Dom

The place was barren at around that time last year, the rain emptied the place. If you're not getting there until later. We could probably fiddle it to get MrPandy on the stand.
Hypothetically, if you turn up late you could say your classic Panda broke down on the way and TBH arrriving late in the day, they might not care. :idea:

For people arriving later they could really do with tickets ahead of time. Problem is if I remember right nobody had any mobile reception in the show field last year so we can't change any plans once we're there if folks are running late, unless we want to take it in shifts sitting by the entrance watching for Fiats coming in!

OK deadline is this Thursday at 9PM, i'll send the form off Friday morning.
For those not joining the Ferrybridge convoy, the only thing that works is to send me an SAE? Mobile coverage was terrible last year.

The place was barren at around that time last year, the rain emptied the place. If you're not getting there until later. We could probably fiddle it to get MrPandy on the stand.
Hypothetically, if you turn up late you could say your classic Panda broke down on the way and TBH arrriving late in the day, they might not care. :idea:

Okay, in that case let MR PANDY take my place as ill be coming from London that morning via Oxford for a couple of hours.

Dom

We're only one classic short, it's still doable. :D

I know but I won't be there in the morning so I'll go on reserves list. (y)

On the stand
Mr Pandy mk3 Panda 2010
Bob Scout500 62 plate
Paul (Doctyler) - 1990 Panda Dance

New cars on waiting list

Dom

OK, just looking at the form they sent me, Dom if you're not going to make it in the morning DO NOT BOOK! Prebooked passes for the stand are only valid till 11.30am If you roll up later then you get charged full whack anyway (£7.00 adult) - I guess so the show cars are all there for the show! No point paying twice!

OK, just looking at the form they sent me, Dom if you're not going to make it in the morning DO NOT BOOK! Prebooked passes for the stand are only valid till 11.30am If you roll up later then you get charged full whack anyway (£7.00 adult) - I guess so the show cars are all there for the show! No point paying twice!

Yep, that's why I've let Mr Pandy take my place as I know I can't make it in the morning. (y)

Dom

Thank u very much mr aston if u make it ill buy u tea;)(y)

You should be thanking Dom, you can thank me by letting me inside the Panda. :eek:

My form arrived this morning, glad you brought this up.

Ferrybridge Services Convoy.
Like last year, we are meeting at the services and then driving down together.
We are meeting at around 8:30, we are then following Andrew to Thoresby (y) as I got lost twice in the services last year.

As usual, bang your name on the list if you're meeting us here.

Me
Andrew

Back