Panda (Classic) Panda VIP!!!

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda VIP!!!

I've never heard of the VIP edition before.

Is it rare just for the fact that is was made in low number?

Anyway it looks a cracking Panda, well done to whoever bought it(y)

The dream colour is a metallic brown/bronze colour, beige velour interior.

I actually saw this combination on an Allegro once and loved it ever since.

similar but not quite this;

love the gold pinstripes :D

Attachments

• allegro.jpeg
    allegro.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 18
Hi Everyone,

Can I just clarify the situation & thank Kev for phoning me (even though he didn't need to).

The Panda was bought earlier today - all above board, no problems, nothing underhand. Seller is a complete twonk (or something a bit riper) and didn't bother to take the listing down. In the meantime, several of us had decided to buy the Panda - hit buy it now, and according to Ebay have also bought the Panda. :bang:

For those of you who wanted a fight, sorry not this time........ ;)

I still have a real issue with the seller who was a bit off & should have been a bit more pleasant at his mistake. I'll be taking it up with Ebay but doubt they will be interested.

The main thing is the car is in a good home!! (y)

To be fair, when I viewed the car earlier the seller (who was not the owner, that's his neighbour 6 doors down the road) did mention his Internet had recently gone down, and it was another neighbours (next door, but the opposite direction) who's internet he'd used the list it.

Still doesn't excuse the issues its cause, but glad its all sort of resolved.

It's a long story..the VIP vendor is not the vendor. This is one of the reasons for all this.

The real vendor has one which he has owned from new. He does not want to sell it, but you never know.

There are times when a like button is not appropriate, and neither is dislike a correct option.

I some times wish there were a "Hmmm I see but that information displeases me" button.

Now is such a time.

Back