Panda Panda Sporting photos

Currently reading:
Panda Panda Sporting photos

Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
22,169
Location
Nottm
Really like it (especially the engine, am jealous) but....

you going to take the council to court about putting those no overtaking lines over the car?! I would! ;)
 

dazzdog

aka Darren ;)
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,167
Location
Bedford
sammiboo said:
When we looked at the car we were talking about getting them removed but they have grown on us now and gives it character :D

Yep leave them, they give it the 360cs look :D :D
Auto_Italia_05_040.jpg
 
OP
OP
hmallett

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
5,102
Location
Wales
helpimonfire said:
Can't say i'm a fan of the red seats but i'm sure they'd grow on me if it was my car :)
You can't see them when you are sat on them!
And as for the 360 CS, I wish! The stripe on the Ferrari costs one third the price of my car! :eek:
H
 

dazzdog

aka Darren ;)
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,167
Location
Bedford
hmallett said:
And as for the 360 CS, I wish! The stripe on the Ferrari costs one third the price of my car! :eek:
H

Lmao :p

But seriously though my mate and his dad went to Fiat yesterday and there was one in the showroom and they really did rate it (y)
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
24,350
Location
Carlisle, UK.
Very nice and shiny (including engine bay) :D, have to agree about the stripes though, once I grow my nails again from removing the go-faster stripes from the Cinq I will offer my services for hire :p
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
3,427
Location
Wigton, Cumbria
Wow, nice! I didnt thin pandas were anything that specisl but the front end view you took makes it look very beefy and aggressive - thats really nice (y)

I wonder if you can buy the pedal sets seperatly as i reckon they woud look good on my car :eek:

Wana break them off and sell them to me? you can go back to the dealer and say they dissintegrated and get new replacements! Go on.... :p
 

pinin__prestatyn

smell my cheese
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
3,675
Location
house
That's great :cool: The strips are soo you (y)

You need to get the coupe striped now to match and take pics of them together!


P.S kirsty says she doesn't like it, it looks like the postman pat van :D
 

FuzzyPanda

It's a bit noisy
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
2,758
Location
East Yorkshire
Looks very nice, I especially like the front bumper. The fogs make it look much more upmarket than a lower spec Panda.
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
29,313
Location
Llanymynech
punto_jr_sx75 said:
Wow, nice! I didnt thin pandas were anything that specisl but the front end view you took makes it look very beefy and aggressive - thats really nice (y)

I wonder if you can buy the pedal sets seperatly as i reckon they woud look good on my car :eek:

Yes you can :) sure H will get you a price :)
 
OP
OP
hmallett

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
5,102
Location
Wales
pinin__prestatyn said:
You need to get the coupe striped now to match and take pics of them together!


P.S kirsty says she doesn't like it, it looks like the postman pat van :D
I said that about striping the Coupe too! Not going to happen though... :)
I don't listen to what Kirsty says though - she commented on this photo! :nono:
H
 
Top