Panda Panda Sporting photos

Currently reading:
Panda Panda Sporting photos

Really like it (especially the engine, am jealous) but....

you going to take the council to court about putting those no overtaking lines over the car?! I would! ;)

sammiboo said:
When we looked at the car we were talking about getting them removed but they have grown on us now and gives it character :D

Yep leave them, they give it the 360cs look :D :D
Auto_Italia_05_040.jpg

helpimonfire said:
Can't say i'm a fan of the red seats but i'm sure they'd grow on me if it was my car :)
You can't see them when you are sat on them!
And as for the 360 CS, I wish! The stripe on the Ferrari costs one third the price of my car! :eek:
H

hmallett said:
And as for the 360 CS, I wish! The stripe on the Ferrari costs one third the price of my car! :eek:
H

Lmao :p

But seriously though my mate and his dad went to Fiat yesterday and there was one in the showroom and they really did rate it (y)

Wow, nice! I didnt thin pandas were anything that specisl but the front end view you took makes it look very beefy and aggressive - thats really nice (y)

I wonder if you can buy the pedal sets seperatly as i reckon they woud look good on my car :eek:

Wana break them off and sell them to me? you can go back to the dealer and say they dissintegrated and get new replacements! Go on.... :p

That's great :cool: The strips are soo you (y)

You need to get the coupe striped now to match and take pics of them together!

P.S kirsty says she doesn't like it, it looks like the postman pat van :D

pinin__prestatyn said:
You need to get the coupe striped now to match and take pics of them together!

P.S kirsty says she doesn't like it, it looks like the postman pat van :D
I said that about striping the Coupe too! Not going to happen though... :)
I don't listen to what Kirsty says though - she commented on this photo! :nono:
H

Back