Technical Panda Pop 2015 No information except date on digital display.

Currently reading:
Technical Panda Pop 2015 No information except date on digital display.

AnnieO

Hello I am new on the forum and I have a Fiat Panda Pop 2015.
I’m having problems with the information display panel on the Instrument cluster. I recently had a low fuel warning light for a couple of days but didn’t drive very far then started the car up the next day and the screen flashed saying critical low fuel, which I havn’t seen before and then it showed a message saying something about fuel consumption and mileage and then drove to put some fuel in and after that I checked the manual as I couldn’t get rid of the message and fiddled around with the menu to see if I could get back to the normal display which normally shows temperate, fuel, etc. but all there is now on the display is the date and no other information. My question is….. Do I have to do a reset somewhere on the menu as I did with the Tyre pressure warning light previously, or do I use the trip button on the right hand stalk and reset a new trip? To be honest I don’t know what I’m doing! I can’t find any information about this in the manual or online. Thank you for your help in advance. 🙂

Attachments

• 5D8B3330-25DD-43B8-94EE-B31B12EC02F7.jpeg
    5D8B3330-25DD-43B8-94EE-B31B12EC02F7.jpeg
    714.5 KB · Views: 80
Hi

Hello I am new on the forum and I have a Fiat Panda Pop 2015.
I’m having problems with the information display panel on the Instrument cluster. I recently had a low fuel warning light for a couple of days but didn’t drive very far then started the car up the next day and the screen flashed saying critical low fuel, which I havn’t seen before and then it showed a message saying something about fuel consumption and mileage and then drove to put some fuel in and after that I checked the manual as I couldn’t get rid of the message and fiddled around with the menu to see if I could get back to the normal display which normally shows temperate, fuel, etc. but all there is now on the display is the date and no other..

I can’t find any information about this in the manual or online. Thank you for your help in advance. 🙂
It does sound odd

Any change in the last month.?

Back