Panda (Classic) Panda Parade-twin sunroofs

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda Parade-twin sunroofs

This was sat outside a house near to me for a quite a while, I thought it was abandoned as it had moss all over it and didnt appear to ever move(the house was in a right state aswell), a couple of months ago the house went up for sale and it disappeared. I thought it might have gone for scrap but obviously not.

This was sat outside a house near to me for a quite a while, I thought it was abandoned as it had moss all over it and didnt appear to ever move(the house was in a right state aswell), a couple of months ago the house went up for sale and it disappeared. I thought it might have gone for scrap but obviously not.

Hmmm, looks quite tidy now, but short Mot. Kinda suggests that someone has done a Valet job in the hope of getting a quick profit.
Shame about the rusty bits, that colour will be a b#gg#r to blend in.

It must be something with that paint colur (matalic) because all Parades in this colour are in good condition :)

It must be something with that paint colur (matalic) because all Parades in this colour are in good condition :)

Our Parade was that colour but it was a right old rott box. Jacked it up once and the jack went though the floor. There was rust in numerous places. But it was a stop gap Panda.

She did look good till you got up close. We ended up selling her for spares or repair for £110 on ebay with tax and mot and then a few months later she was back on there and someone ended up buying her and doing the bits that were needed. We have seen her flying up the A21 a couple of times.

Attachments

• 2006_1214Image0004.JPG
    2006_1214Image0004.JPG
    485.5 KB · Views: 1,969
  • 2006_1127Image0003.JPG
    2006_1127Image0003.JPG
    479.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Floor is black not blue metalic....maybe that's why:D;)
So maybe I found good one:)

:ROFLMAO:.

Our floor was brown from rust I think. Was quite scary really as it did remind me of a Flintstone car. mind you we only had it about 3 weeks in total. Was the finest part of the year with the weather so the whole £250 we paid for it was well worth it.

Back