General Panda Panda's Panda Parade Purchase.

Currently reading:
General Panda Panda's Panda Parade Purchase.

A long lost wordsmith homeward had a thread and many contributions to it a few years ago on this subject.

I'm liking cupboard. Just moving the cupboard around on the drive sounds better than the E word!

Oh, I've been running the Parade about all week and it's going well!

Did my first change of discs and pads, the ones that were on were pretty grotty, the braking action had been taking place at the back of one disc and everything was in a poor way.

IMG_20160820_174504162_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160827_112036104.jpg
IMG_20160827_112448128.jpg

Took all afternoon and I thought it was about 3pm, it was 6!

Had a bolt that wouldn't go back home straight, pins that got bent and a ruined spring and lots of swearing.
However they work!
IMG_20160827_113007608.jpg
IMG_20160827_115141163_HDR.jpg

Look at that uneven wear! How many tools for the job! God knows what mess I would make with a bigger job!

The car runs well but could be better, not as smooth and a little down on power compared to others I've had. I changed the plugs and air filter, a small improvement but still get little "hesitations" when it's trying to go but seems strangled, a bit like when you drive through a puddle in the wet.

I'll keep using him next week and see if I can get to the bottom of it, I've got Fizzle to swap over various bits. Plus a whole exhaust system if it's cat related!

Poor Gasket missed out on a wash though as I was knackered after doing the mk5 and Cecil, been bloody hot!

Back